Climma’s latest Marine Air Conditioner is possibly the smallest marine air conditioning unit ever built. Extremely compact (H:241mm W:381mm D:204mm), the Compact 3.5 is water cooled and suitable for cooling a small sleeping cabin (i.e. such as a V berth on a 30 to 38 footer).
Controlled using the new and updated digital Vega MK3 remote mount control panel – Provides full climate control with a 8 fan speed operation in Auto mode to ensure optimum comfort at minimum noise level. With an LED digital display showing temperature and fan speed and finger-tip dial adjustment.
Built and engineered to the highest standards by Veco in Italy the Compact 3.5 includes the following product highlights:
– High efficiency rotary compressor to ensure the lowest possible start and run currents, making it ideal to be powered through a small inverter – minimum power capacity of 500W.
– The quiet, yet powerful, 8 speed fan with a two position adjustable air outlet (horizontal to vertical).
– Cupronickel sea water heat exchanger to ensure maximum resistance to corrosion
– High efficiency, copper coil aluminium finned evaporator to provide cooling to the fan blower.
– Mounted on a marine grade stainless steel base to ensure a long lifetime of service and resistance to corrosion in the harsh marine environment.
– Built in plastic condensate tray supplied with angled and straight hose connectors.
– We recommend that the Frigoboat DC water pump A092819C is used to supply cooling water.
Penguin will supply the Compact 3.5 only or as a kit including Vega Mk3 digital control, plus duct with delivery grill. Currently on an introductory offer of less 15%.
Climma also offer a wide range of wooden, aluminium and plastic grills so you can tailor to suit your interior the best aesthetic result with any style of interior design.