Compact high capacity point of use drinking water filter. Unique 3 stage media filter removes all major contaminants, with built-in bacteriostatic control so there is no risk of micro-bacterial growth in the water system.
Flow10 purifies at up to 10 litres per minute flow rate to deliver great tasting, healthy drinking water directly from your fresh water tank.
The Flostream Micro HIFLO10 water filter has been designed specifically for caravans, motorhomes and service vehicles. Designed to be as compact as possible, with a flow rate of up to 10 litres per minute allows you to fit it straight to the cold feed of the kitchen tap and does not require a separate faucet tap.
- Manufactured using NSF 42 & 53 certified components to meet health and aesthetic standards
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Lime-scale and inhibition, anti-bacterial and reduces heavy metals
- Cyst reduction, removes contaminants that cause health issues
- Bacteriostatic control to inhibit microbial growth in the water system
- Cartridge is easy to connect/release with a quarter turn
- Pressure range 0.7-8.5 bar 2-38 degrees C
- Simple installation with push fit connections for standard flexi pipe
- Environmentally friendly
- Capacity 3000 10 L/min
Direct replacement for
- Ecology Seagull IV X-1B water purifier unit
Key checks before purchase
- Check pipe diameter of water system and select either 3/4 female or 15mm push fit connections
Spare parts and support
- Replacement cartridge PF-FLOMHFC10C