The SLIM150 is ideal for use on larger panel vans such as the VW Crafter, or Mercedes Sprinter due to the shallow depth, compact dimensions and remote mount compressor (with couplings).
- At just 400mm wide and 450mm deep (front to back including the doors (the SLIM150 also has an angled top and base to fit the curvature of the vehicle roof and floor of the vehicle.
- To further maximise the volume of the Vitrifrigo SLIM150 the compressor is separate to the cabinet, supplied pre-charged with couplings, allowing it to be remotely mounted and then connected to the cabinet once installed.
- The main fridge with 3 star internal freezer compartment sits above a drawer fridge below.
- The fridge has an internal LED light, two ‘lock in’ shelves with fiddle upstands (plus the dividing shelf between the fridge and drawer below).
- The 16 litre insulated internal freezer box is 3 star rated.
- The lower drawer is designed to take full height drinks bottles.
- The internal height of the drawer is 365mm making it ideal for storage of large drinks bottles.
- The SLIM150 doors use Vitrifrigo’s innovative AIRLOCK catch system and both doors have a vent position to prevent unpleasant odors when the fridge is turned off.
- The Vitrifrigo SLIM150 is controlled by an LED thermostat, with a graduated light to show how cold the temperature is set.
- It also features a fast chill boost setting to bring the fridge freezer down to temperature quicker and a night mode when the compressor is switched to its economy mode and the noise is minimised.
- SLIM150 is powered with a Secop BD50 12/24 volt compressor.