Vitrifrigo NEW SERIES OCX2 half height ice maker for restricted height installations. The ice maker is mains water fed and produces cresent shaped ice cubes – up to 8kg in 24 hours. Vitrifrigo ice makers are available as 230V AC 50/60Htz, 115V 60Htz or 12V DC.
Designed for use in Marine and mobile applications. The mains fed ice maker needs to be plumbed directly into the vessels or vehicles fresh water system or select the refill version if there is no mains water available.
- Voltage options: 230v 50/60 Htz, 115v 60htz (select above option)
- Ice production 8kg per 24 hours at 20C ambient
- Waterproof LED thermostat incorporating on/off switch, ice production switch and 3x freezer settings
- Mains fed water supply only (connection female ¾ BSP)
- Door type and hinge options: standard brushed stainless square door with 4 piece fitting frame that can be mounted with the door proud or flush.
- The positive locking Steelock catch also has a vent position to allow the ice maker to air when not in use
- Door can be mounted left or right hinge and has magnetic closure and positive locking Steelock catch
- 316 stainless steel door and outer casing
- The compressor and cooling unit are vented through the front of the unit below the door and these vents must not be obstructed
Direct Replacement for
- Raritan model 87 (check dimensions)
- U line WH9 (check dimensions)
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Voltage and Hertz
- Dimensions and frame option
- Door handing hinge side
- Water connections